DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- SEASONING PER DAY
• Salt, pepper, herbs and spices.
• Onion, garlic and shallot must should not be consumed fresh but can be used in powder form (dehydrated).
• French dressing: salt, pepper, vinegar + lemon juice (1 tablespoonful), English mustard (1 teaspoonful), olive and/or rapeseed, nut, soya oil (1 to 2 tablespoonfuls).
• Avoid sweet or ready-made sauces (ketchup).
- PREPARATION OF VEGETABLES
Vegetables can be prepared (without adding fat content):
• Plain (radish or celery stick eaten raw with coarse salt).
• Mixed salad (chicory, tomatoes, cauliflower, purslane + seasoning).
• Cooked (boiled, steamed, or ratatouille).
Important | Salt is necessary ; don’t forget to salt your vegetables properly.
- PREPARATION OF EURODIET PRODUCTS
Eurodiet pays special attention to research and development of its products, mainly with regard to the taste aspect. Simple and quick to prepare, a large selection of flavours helps avoid monotony.
• Guidelines for Use vary with flavours. Therefore follow carefully the preparation instructions indicated on each product / "La brochure".
• Make sure not to use boiling liquid for dilutions (45° maximum). Let cold preparations rest for a few minutes before consuming ; they will taste much better.
- AUTHORIZED DRINKS : 1.5 TO 2 LITRES MINIMUM
• Flat or sparkling water.
• Green tea or light black tea.
• Decaffeinated coffee or light coffee.
• Herbal teas and infusions.
All these drinks are to be taken without sugar. It is possible to use a sweetener until you manage overcome the “taste of sugar”.