- A sustainable control of your diet will enable you to continue improving your biological parameters, notably in case of type-2 diabetes, metabolic syndrome, hypertension, raised cholesterol or triglyceride blood levels.
- You care about your nutritional balance, whether for preventive purposes or in order to improve your quality of life.
- A specific event has led you to change your lifestyle: smoking cessation, motherhood, illness, or you have become aware of a need …
- With Phase 4, your newly achieved nutritional balance is now in your own hands. All foods are allowed and you are about to rediscover how rich a varied diet based on healthy principles can be.
- The key to long-term weight maintenance is to strike the right balance between what you eat and the energy you use up.
- Phase 4 aims to help you understand and manage this balancing.
- Even if you now feel quite confident, regular medical monitoring and behavioural assessments should not be forsaken. They are
- your best assets to sustain the excellent results you have achieved.