On the way to better and permanent diet and lifestyle habits
FOCUS ON CONTROL
• Weight control has shown to be beneficial in type 2 diabetes or high cholesterol or triglyceride levels.
• You want to control your diet in a preventive view.
FOCUS ON VARIETY
• You don’t want to or you are unable to start your programme in with phase 1 or 2.
• You have only a little weight to lose and want your meals to remain sociable.
FOCUS ON CONSOLIDATION
• The simplicity of the high protein diet and your strong motivation explains how you managed to follow the first phases.
• You have lost weight and are close to your goal.
Phase 3 General Principles
Phase 3 plays a key role in your slimming programme and in establishing a diet nutrition which can improve your health and weight.
This stage is vital for the long-term maintenance of weight loss.
It is based on 3 steps ensuring the progressive reintroduction of carbohydrate. As you increase the variety of foods that you are allowed to eat, your meals become more sociable.
Steps A and B allow steady but gentle slimming. Step C stabilises your weight and gradually prepares you for the transition to a balanced nutrition in phase 4, so that you can maintain the results weight loss and health improvement you have achieved.